Use of this Site
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of SSTL or its suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Sites
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply SSTL's endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, products or services. SSTL is not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the content of any third party sites, and does not make any representations regarding third party products or services, or the content or accuracy of any material on such third party sites. If you decide to link to any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SSTL will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from SSTL on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
While SSTL strives to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. SSTL cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, SSTL shall have the right, at SSTL's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, SSTL may, at SSTL's discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We do our best to provide you with great values on the Site as well as in our stores. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Our stores do not honor Internet pricing.
SSTL does not price match with any other online or offline retailer. We strive to maintain highly competitive prices and review them regularly in order to serve you with great values, every day.
Customers employing mobile devices to browse the Site may encounter pricing or availability information that is either outdated or inaccurate. Accordingly, pricing and availability remain subject to confirmation at checkout for mobile users.
SSTL attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, SSTL does not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Easy Returns Policy
Is the item you received not what you expected? Did it not fit as well as you hoped in your space or match your decor? See below for details of our returns and cancellation policy.
- You have 24 hours after placing an order with us to cancel at no charge. This is because when you order from us we place the order with the manufacturers right away!
- You may return your purchase within 15 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the full purchase price. As long as the furniture is in its original condition and packaged.. Altered and assembled products may not be returned. We recommend you keep your packaging for at 15 days after you receive the merchandise.
- The delivery company is unable to assemble any furniture not bought from our company due to liability issues.
- It is unlikely that your item(s) will arrive damaged or defective, but just in case they do, please see What If Part of My Order Arrives Damaged? below.
- If your items are not damaged or defective and you'd like to return them, they carry a 30%restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund. You will also have to pay for the shipping charges (even if not invoiced at the time of sale or discounted) as well as the shipping back to our warehouse. This is because once items are returned to us, we do not resell them to another customer as they are no longer new.
- Please note exact delivery times or dates cannot be guaranteed.
- To return a product, send an email to [email protected] with your name, order number and reason for return. No phone cancellation or return requests will be processed.
- Customers must receive a written authorization back from our company prior to returning a product.
- It is the customer's responsibility to arrange return shipment with an approved freight carrier.
- For more information, please see below.
Once an order is placed with us, our process is to submit the order directly to the manufacturer on your behalf. This typically occurs within a 24-hour period after an order is placed by the customer. When this is completed, we and thus the customer, become financially obligated to purchase the ordered merchandise from the manufacturer. For this reason, we don't accept order cancellations after the 24-hour window has passed. At the time an order is placed the customer receives a notification via e-mail describing all order details. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that the information in this e-mail receipt is correct. We give you 24 hours to review your e-mail confirmation and reply with any discrepancies or changes at no charge. If you do not notify us of any changes within the 24-hour window we proceed with ordering the merchandise from the manufacturer. Any cancellation of the order after this point will need to follow the cancellation policy below.
Any exception to this cancellation policy will be solely at the discretion of our management. In the event that our management agrees to proceed with the cancellation of an order, the customer will responsible for a cancellation or restocking fee of up to 30% of the purchase price as well as any shipping and handling fees that may apply. In order for a cancellation to be addressed, the customer must submit the request in writing via e-mail to [email protected]. Please note that only written requests for cancellation and only requests to this email address will be processed by us. Special orders and orders that are being held in our warehouse for a delayed delivery date at the request of the customer cannot be cancelled.
What If Part of My Order Arrives Damaged?
In the event that all or part of your order arrives damaged, please email us pictures of the damages to [email protected], if the damages are minor we reserve the right to fix damaged pieces at our discretion. If the damages are major we will ssue you a full refund for the damaged pieces or you can choose to receive replacement pieces.
If a part of your order arrives damaged, please accept the pieces that are in good condition. Please make sure to note the damaged pieces on your delivery slip. You will not be charged any additional delivery costs for the redelivery of the damaged piece(s). We reserve the right to fix damaged pieces at our discretion.
On delivery you will be asked to sign a delivery slip indicating that the order was received in good condition. Please inspect the furniture thoroughly prior to signing. If you are refusing an item due to a damage please write "DAMAGED" on the delivery slip. Only items marked damaged at the time of delivery will be considered damaged and eligible for a refund or replacement.
You will not be responsible for free shipping charges, return shipping charges, or restocking fees for items that arrive damaged.
What if My Order Does Not Fit Into My House or Room?
Please carefully check the dimensions of the items prior to ordering. The dimensions are available on our site for your convenience. If a customer refuses the delivery because items do not fit, the customer is responsible for a restocking fee of up to 30% of the purchase price as well as the round trip shipping and handling costs. This is because once items are returned to us, they cannot be resold to another customer and shipping furniture costs hundreds of dollars.
Special Note About Finishes, Leather and Stone
We cannot guarantee that the finish of the ordered wood, leather, or stone will be exactly as pictured. Imperfections or variations in the grain, color, or sheen of the wood may occur naturally. Stone finishes such as marble and granite may differ in color and veining. In addition, variations in the color, sheen and texture (wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to different dying and tanning processes and natural phenomena. As a result, these naturally occurring characteristics are not viewed as damages or defects. Please note that images of products displayed on our website may differ in color due to differences in the resolution of computer monitors and differences in lighting in the room you place the furniture in. We work with our partner furniture manufacturers to obtain the highest quality photographs of the products and thus depict the merchandise as accurately as possible. Please also note that furniture with a distressed finish may have marks and spots that are not considered damages and are done on purpose to create the distressed look.
Quantity Limits and Dealer Sales
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by SSTL, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to SSTL and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of SSTL and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
SSTL and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of SSTL's or any third party's intellectual property rights.
The SSTL names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of SSTL.. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
User Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to SSTL on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant SSTL a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however SSTL desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
SSTL does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant SSTL the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify SSTL and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. SSTL and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
We have made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. In addition, the colors or shades of the furniture in your home may be different from the pictures you see on our site due to different lighting conditions.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of pricing displayed on our website, human error is occasionally unavoidable. Pricing listed is not guaranteed and submission of your order does not bind us to honor said pricing. If pricing on your order is found to be incorrect, your order will be halted. We will notify you by email if such an error has occurred on your order, and you are under no obligation whatsoever to purchase the item at the corrected price, and we will make no such offer to you. Pricing errors on our site will be corrected on the same business day that they are discovered.
MERCHANDISE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
PRODUCT INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED FROM CLAIMS MADE BY THE PRODUCT'S MANUFACTURER. PLEASE NOTE THAT, ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY ALTER THEIR LABELS SO ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN DIFFERENT INFORMATION THAN THAT SHOWN ON OUR WEB SITE, THUS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR ENSURE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF ANY PRODUCT INFORMATION. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT SOLELY RELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED AND THAT YOU ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS, AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER. SSTL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS ABOUT PRODUCTS. CUSTOMER REVIEWS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CUSTOMER REVIEWS REFLECT THE INDIVIDUAL REVIEWER'S RESULTS AND EXPERIENCES ONLY AND ARE NOT VERIFIED OR ENDORSED BY SSTL.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SSTL OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SSTL WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SSTL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. [IN NO EVENT WILL SSTL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
We use only the best shipping companies to make sure your new furniture arrives in perfect condition.
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. Generally you will receive your purchase via a professional local delivery company based in your area. We have many local warehouses and delivery companies across the United States. Every product on our website has been carefully selected to ship using a preferred shipping method in order to provide you with an optimal delivery experience. For a limited time, if you qualify for our free white glove delivery service your items will be delivered to you FOR FREE with our signature white glove service to ensure the most reliable and convenient delivery for you. For more information please see below.
Your new furniture will normally be delivered within approximately 20-30 business days of placing your order. If there is a backorder or delay, we will notify you and will work hard to get you the furniture as quickly as possible. Please note that exact delivery days and times cannot be guaranteed. Our white glove delivery company will call you once it is ready to schedule delivery.
We ship to the United States and Canada. We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada for an additional fee. Please call (212) 518-2752 x 1 to see what the fee would be for your order. Extraordinary deliveries (very narrow doorway, 3rd floor and higher walk up, island inaccessible by a bridge, long walk from the street, etc.) might require arrangements to be made in advance and additional fees. Please contact us in advance if you have a special situation.
Please note we do not hook up electrical components, assemble cribs or stack bunk beds or loft beds. We do not hang mirrors on walls or on any structures of your home. We do attach the mirror to the dresser upon your request.
How Do I Track My Order?
We will email or call you with periodic order updates. Or email us at [email protected] and someone will respond within 48 hours.
What Are Your Shipping Methods?
For your convenience, we offer 5 different methods of shipment:
1. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
- Includes delivery of your new furniture, in boxes, to the first dry area of your home (usually the garage, foyer or your apartment). This does not include furniture assembly or box removal.
- Other companies give you freight or curbside delivery which means you have to bring the furniture into your home yourself. Our team brings the furniture into your home for you.
- When selecting this method of delivery the customer assumes responsibility for any damages unless noted on the BOL/Delivery Slip. Please make sure to inspect your furniture when it arrives.
2. GOLD WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (fee varies based on the amount of your order and is displayed at checkout after inputting your address)
- A white glove delivery team consists of one to two people that provide in-home delivery and light assembly of most furniture.
- Once your order arrives in your area, a representative from the white glove carrier will call you to arrange a 3-5 hour window for delivery.
- Please inspect your items at the time of delivery. If the product has any damage or if you are concerned there may be damage, please write "Product Damaged" on the sheet you are asked to sign and call us at (212) 518-2752 within 24 hours. This ensures that if there is any damage, it will be easy to resolve the problem. If a product has major damage, please refuse it as damaged at the time of delivery.
- The team will bring the item inside your residence to the room you choose. This includes carrying the product up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (up to 15 steps = 1 flight). If you need the product moved up additional flights, please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order as additional fees may apply.
- The team will unpack your new furniture and will provide a 30 minute setup (i.e. set pieces next to each other, or on top of each other, assemble the bed). Setup services that exceed thirty (30) minutes will be charged at a rate of $20.00 per quarter hour or fraction thereof.
- The delivery team will remove all packaging and debris and bring it to the garbage area of your home.
- The delivery team is not authorized to hook up any electrical or component wires or to hang wall mirrors or attach any items to walls. The team does not assemble cribs, dinettes, or changing tables. Bunk beds will be assembled but not stacked.
3. PLATINUM WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (fee varies based on the amount of your order and is displayed at checkout after inputting your address)
- Includes everything above, plus complete setup and assembly that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, pieces will be set next to each other or on top of each other). The delivery team will also remove all packaging and dispose of it, if requested by you.
- The delivery team is not authorized to hook up any electrical or component wires or to hang mirrors on walls or to attach floor/wall support anchors.
- The delivery team is unable to assemble any furniture not bought from our company due to liability issues.
- Items carried up more than 30 steps and other extraordinary delivery conditions are available as additional services which will require additional fees to be paid. Please contact us in advance if you feel you need these services.
4. SMALL PARCEL
- Whenever possible we will ship smaller, lighter items via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS. These companies provide the fastest and most reliable method of shipping available for the smaller items we sell. Depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse, your item will arrive approximately 1 to 15 days after it leaves the warehouse.
- We do not require an adult signature for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
- Please note that dinettes are shipped via small parcel.
5. LIMITED PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSES
- Please call us at (212) 518-2752 x 1 if you would like to pick up your order from any of our partner warehouses. We have over 50 warehouses you could pick up from. The fee for picking up varies based on the warehouse and the items.
- We will call you once your furniture is ready at the warehouse of your choice and will arrange for a 2 to 4 hour window for you to pick up the furniture. Our team will help you load the furniture into your truck or large car.
For your security, the furniture will only be given to you if you bring identification, the credit card used for purchase and the email confirmation you received from us when you placed your order.
- Please make sure that you open the boxes and inspect the merchandise thoroughly at the warehouse during the time of pickup and that your vehicle is large enough for the furniture. You will need a van or a pickup truck to fit most items. If the merchandise is damaged please do not accept it as we will not be able to get a replacement or issue a refund after you take the item home. Please bring rope or other material needed to secure the furniture in your vehichle.
Before Your Delivery
- Please make sure your room is prepared for delivery. Please remove unwanted furniture and have adequate space for our team to bring in and assemble your furniture. Please remove any paintings or other objects from the delivery path and cover your floor if its a lighter color. Please make sure to measure your room to make sure the furniture will fit.