Our Shipping Policy
We use only the best shipping companies to make sure your new furniture arrives in perfect condition.
We currently ship throughout the continental United States. However, we have many international customers all over the world who heard about us or found our great deals online. We will work with your selected freight forwarder and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
We love it when you love your furniture, and 98% of our customers are completely satisfied. We have the highest customer service rating of any US furniture company on Google.
How will my order ship? What’s your shipping policy?
Your furniture is shipped using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method available. We operate several local warehouses and partner with the finest delivery companies in the country. Generally, you’ll receive your order from our professional delivery company based in your region. All our products are carefully shipped using a preferred service to provide you with the best delivery experience possible.
Our typical delivery time is approximately 4-6 weeks from the date you placed your order. In the case of a backorder or delay, we will notify you immediately and work tirelessly to get your order delivered as quickly as possible. Please note that exact delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed. Our contracted delivery company will call you when they are prepared to schedule your delivery.
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an additional fee. Extraordinary deliveries (e.g. extremely narrow doorways, high floor walk-ups, island location inaccessible by bridge, etc.) may require arrangements in advance and/or additional fees. Please contact us in advance if you may require special arrangements.
For legal reasons, the delivery team is not authorized to hook up electrical components, assemble cribs, stack bunk beds, or assemble loft beds. Mirrors will be attached to their matching dressers upon request, but cannot be affixed to your walls or any other structure in your home. Bunk beds will be assembled, but not stacked. Dinettes and changing tables will not be assembled.
Delivery companies will not mount or secure (with a drill or otherwise) any furniture to the customer's wall. They can stack furniture but if it needs to be mounted to the wall in order to be safe then they will not stack it to avoid possible damage to the furniture.
What shipping methods do you offer?
For your convenience, we offer five shipping methods.
1. White Glove Delivery
- Delivery of packaged furniture to the first dry area of your home. Furniture assembly and box removal is not included in this method.
- Other companies only provide curbside delivery as standard, leaving you to carry the furniture inside yourself. Our team brings your furniture inside, so you don’t have to.
- Our White Glove Delivery team consists of 1-2 professionals who provide in-home delivery.
- A representative from the delivery team will call to arrange a 3-5 hour window for delivery.
- When selecting this method of delivery, the customer assumes responsibility for any damages unless noted on the BOL/Delivery Slip.
2. Gold White Glove Delivery (Can be added to your order at checkout after inputting your address)
- Delivery team will unpack your furniture in-home in the room of your choice. This includes carrying the furniture up to two flights (1 flight = 15 steps) of stairs from the building threshold. If you need the order carried up more than two flights, please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order, as additional fees may apply.
- Delivery team will provide a 30 minute setup and assembly service (i.e. set pieces on top of each other, assemble furniture). Services that exceed thirty minutes will be charged at a rate of $20 per quarter hour or fraction thereof.
- Delivery team will remove all packaging and debris to the garbage area of your home.
- See shipping policy above for assembly restrictions.
3. Platinum White Glove Delivery (Can be added to your order at checkout after inputting your address)
- Includes everything above, plus complete (untimed) setup and assembly that require basic tools (i.e. pieces screwed or bolted together, pieces placed on top of each other).
- Same restrictions as above apply.
4. Small Parcel Delivery
- Whenever possible, we will ship smaller and lighter items via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. These services provide the fastest and most reliable shipping available for smaller items. Depending on your proximity to the shipping warehouse, your item(s) will arrive approximately 1-15 days after leaving the warehouse.
- A signature is not required for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery personnel. If you want an item left at your doorstep, leave a note on your door for the delivery person, requesting them to leave the package with “No Signature Required”. Include your name and tracking number on the note.
- Dinettes are shipped via small parcel.
5. Pickup from our Warehouses
- You may be able to pick up your furniture directly from one of our warehouses, depending on local warehouse policy. Please call us at (212) 518-2752 x 1 to request pickup service. Not all furniture is available at every warehouse.
- When your furniture is ready for pickup at the warehouse of your choice, we will call to arrange a 2-4 hour window for pickup.
- Our team will help load the furniture into your vehicle.
- For your security, you are required to bring proper identification, the credit card used for purchase, and the email confirmation received when you placed your order.
- Please open the boxes and inspect the merchandise thoroughly at the warehouse during your pickup. If the merchandise is damaged, please do not accept it, as we will be unable to get a replacement or order a refund after you take the item home.
- Ensure your vehicle is large enough for your order. You may require a van or pickup truck to fit all items. Please bring rope or other materials needed to secure the furniture.
- After placing an order, you can cancel at NO CHARGE if we have not met our delivery deadline AND you have not received any of the items. This is not applicable for items which are partially delivered on your order.
- Once an order is placed, we immediately submit the order directly to our or the manufacturer's warehouse, ensuring it’s shipped to you as quickly as possible.
- Once the warehouse receives your order, we (and thus, the customer) become financially obligated to purchase the merchandise from the warehouse.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation describing the details of your purchase. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information in the email receipt.
- You have 24 hours to review your confirmation and reply with any discrepancies or changes.
- To cancel an order, send an email to [email protected] with your name, order number, and reason for cancelling. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If you cancellation request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
- Special orders, orders that are being held in our warehouse for delayed delivery at the request of the customer, layaway, and financing orders cannot be cancelled.
- Orders may be returned within 15 days of receipt for a refund equaling the purchase price minus both a 30% restocking fee and round-trip shipping and handling costs. These costs are deducted from the refund, regardless of whether you were originally invoiced for shipping or if the costs were discounted or free.
Returned items are never resold to customers, as they are no longer new; they are usually donated to charity.
- Exact delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries on evenings or weekends cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to liability issues, the delivery team in unable to assemble any furniture not purchased through our company.
- To request to return an order, send an email to [email protected] with your name, order number, and reason for returning. Unfortunately, no phone returns can be processed. If you return request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the return and next steps.
- Clearance items are not returnable. For more information, see below.
It's unlikely but what if part of my order arrives damaged?
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery slip indicating that the order was received in good condition. Thoroughly inspect the furniture prior to signing. In the unlikely event that any part of your order arrives damaged, please write “damaged” on the delivery slip next to the damaged piece(s). In addition, please take pictures of items in question and email them to [email protected] within 24 hours of your delivery.
- Provided you note the issue on the delivery slip and photograph the items with issues and send us the photographs, the manufacturer will send replacement parts free of charge directly to your home.
- We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We reserve the right to fix damaged or defective pieces at our discretion.
- Only items marked damaged or defective on the delivery slip at the time of delivery are eligible for free repair or free replacement parts.
- Table pads ship separately because they are custom and will be delivered to you directly via fedex/ups within 30 days of your delivery.
What if my order doesn’t fit in my home?
- Please carefully review the dimensions of your items prior to ordering. Dimensions for most every item are available on our site for your convenience.
- Any items sent back because they do not fit are subject to the Returns Policy stated above. If an item may fit in your room, but cannot fit through a doorway, you can accept delivery and we will put you in touch with a furniture technician who may be able to disassemble and reassemble your furniture for a fee.
Special note on colors, finishes, leather, and stone
- We cannot guarantee that the finish of the furniture (including wood, simulated wood, leather, or stone) will be exactly as pictured.
- Naturally occurring variations or imperfections in the grain, color, or sheen of wood may occur. Stone finishes, such as marble and granite, may differ in color and veining. Additionally, variations in the color, sheen, and texture (including wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to both natural phenomena and different dyeing and tanning processes. These naturally occurring characteristics are not viewed as damages or defects.
- Due to differences in the resolution of computer monitors, as well as differences in lighting conditions in photographs, images of products displayed on our website may differ in color to the items you receive. Furniture is often photographed in bright, sun-filled rooms, and may look different in your home. We work directly with manufacturers to obtain the highest quality photographs and display our merchandise as accurately as reasonably possible.
- Furniture with a distressed finish may have marks, spots, scratches, and/or other distress marks that are intentionally made by the manufacturer to achieve a ‘distressed’ look. These are not considered damages or defects.
- We currently ship throughout the continental United States. However, we have many international customers all over the world who heard about us or found our great deals online. We will work with your selected freight forwarder and will deliver your order to them at no charge!